It’s time to travel, and you now must consider dealing with New York/New Jersey commercial airports. The anguish builds as you consider the prospects of long lines, flight delays, and your luggage landing somewhere you are not. You have to ask yourself, “What other choices do you have?”
If you have above-average financial means and like to enjoy the finer things in life, consider chartering a private jet. Chartering a private jet would allow you to avoid some of the aforementioned issues that might befall you if you were to fly commercially. Assuming you want to consider at least flying the friendly skies in luxury, here is some important information that should help you better understand your premium air travel options.
The Benefits of Private Jet Air Travel
As mentioned above, one of the benefits of ultra-premium private air travel is avoiding the misdeeds of the airlines and airline/airport employees. If you have ever had to deal with such issues, you probably understand the true value of this benefit. However, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. The list of other benefits you might get is impressive and includes:
– Being able to set your own flight itinerary (the where and the when)
– Access to amenities that should make flying comfortable. The list of popular amenities includes:
- Personalized food and beverage menu
- Sleeping and showering accommodations
- Spacious and comfortable seating
- Ample workspace for work and business meetings
- Large cargo/luggage area
- Access to WiFi and cellular phone service
- Personalized service and care
– The ability to dictate who is on the flight and the size of your travel party
– Time savings due to having access to smaller airports that could be closer to your real destination
Understanding the Cost Associated With Chartering a Private Jet
Of course, the good things in life do come at a price. If you intend on securing a private jet charter New Jersey, you can expect a decent price tag for the privilege of being an ultra-premium air traveler.
How much you would have to pay would depend on a number of factors. Here are some of the factors that will determine the final price tag of your private chart jet service:
- Current fuel costs and landing fees charged by private airports
- The distance you would be traveling in miles
- The number of stops included on your itinerary
- The number of passengers
- The size of the crew
- The size and type of plane
- The kinds of amenities you wanted
- Holiday and summer travel will be more expensive
Note: Astute private jet travelers are always on the prowl for special private air travel packages.
The Private Jet Rental Process
When you start your search for a private jet rental in New York or New Jersey, you’ll immediately recognize the private air travel industry has a lot of competitors. That plays in your favor because private air travel booking agents can ill-afford to have idle planes. If they have to cut prices a bit to ensure every plane is in the air, they will do so in the spirit of competing. That’s exactly why you need to shop and compare.
Before you actually book a jet, you’ll want to make sure you have answers to all the questions they will ask. They’ll want to know where you are going, when you are going, and how many passengers will be joining the excursion. They will also want to know what size and kind of plane you want to rent.
Size and kind matters. It matters because each jet has prescribed distance and load restrictions. Also, some jets fly faster than others. Picking the right option ensures you will get the right amount of private jet for the right amount of money.
Conclusion: As you contemplate chartering a private jet, you should know the sky’s the limit. Your choices will only be limited by any budget concerns you might have, but you should know this. Once you have been bitten by the private air travel bug, you will find it nearly impossible to ever go back to being a commercial air traveler.